- Each paper must be covered by a full Non-Student IEEE member or Non-Member registration fee.
- Student Registration and Daily Registration fees do not cover paper publication.
- Each full registration fee can cover up to 2 papers.
- You must be listed as an author on a paper for the registration fee to cover the said paper.
- Each registrant may represent no more than 2 papers.
- *registration policy may change due to covid-19 depending on physical or virtual conference*
Submission and Paper Specification Information
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Author information may not be changed after the initial paper submission paper passes
- Use our template to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: 4 pages (max) - 3 pages of text (max) + 1 page of references (max)
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5" x 11")
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications will result in rejection of your submission.