Mark your calendars
Call for Papers
The 3rd IEEE International Conference on Flexible and Printable Sensors and Systems (FLEPS 2021) will be held in Manchester, United Kingdom.
IEEE FLEPS 2021 is intended to provide a forum for research scientists, engineers, and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, and applications in the area of Flexible and Printable Sensors and Systems.
Topics Of Interest
- Organic/Inorganic Electronic Sensors
- Emerging Materials for Flexible and Printable Systems
- Manufacturing Techniques
- High-throughput Printable Electronics
- Hybrid Flexible Sensors and Electronics
- Stretchable/Shrinkable Sensors and Electronics
- Soft/Smart Wearable and Implantable Sensing Systems
- Disposable/Reusable Sensors and Electronics
- Printed Large-Area Sensors and Systems
- Flexible or Printed Active and Passive Components (e.g. actuators, printed energy devices, smart labels, RFID etc.)
- Emerging applications of Flexible Electronics inc. IoT, smart cities etc.
- Simulation and Modelling
- Flexible/Printable Electronics in context with Circular Economy and green electronics
Areas of interest
There are a number of tracks to help guide you to your areas of interest.